Use them properly, they also:
- send traffic to your blog
- give you authority
- keep your page ranked higher for longer, so you're making more money from every post
But to get all that, you have to build them in the right places. Where exactly those places are will depend on your niche, but with a bit of research and a bit of work you'll be able to get them for your blog.
Though there is an easier way...
Andy Fletcher and Tony Hayes have teamed up to build one of the best Wordpress plugins I've ever seen. Not only will it build you automatic backlinks, it'll build you backlinks that do the whole shebang: link juice, authority, traffic and long-life in one mega-SEO hit. And it'll do it all on 100% autopilot.
Seriously, this thing's so hot 400 people signed up in just the first day...
Digi Auto Links -
- Saves you hours by completely automating backlink building for every post
- Creates gold-standard contextual backlinks automatically every time you post.
- Hijacks targeted traffic and link juice from the top blogs in your niche
- Builds a 100% panda-friendly backlink network, with your blog at the centre
- Gets your posts indexed at lightning speed
You just set Digi Auto Links running and it'll do the whole job on autopilot, so you'll be driving traffic in your sleep!
Digi Auto Links is on WSO right now, so grab it while it's cheap - Auto Links
To your success,
P.S. This even works with autoblogs... you can build an entirely automated money-making machine then just sit back and wait for the money to roll in.
P.P.S The webpage also lets you know how to get these links manually if you prefer. Take a look now -